Barringer & Barringer, Inc. Landscape Services is dedicated to employee development and empowerment. We are always interested in talking with potential team members. We do, however, want team members who endorse the same values that we deem important and vital to our success both professionally and personally. So, if you believe in:
- Teamwork – There is no superstar; the team wins
- Hustle – The urgency of time
- Results – Performing the task
- Integrity/transparency – Having no hidden agendas; being straight up
- Professionalism – Delivering service according to business and industry standards
- Service – Having a servant heart (attitude) with clients and co-workers
…then consider joining us Potential positions include:
- Crew member
- Crew foreman
- Crew manager
- Landscape design/sales
- Landscape foreman
Current Openings: MAY 2021
WE REMAIN AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND HAVE NEW OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Individuals who love to work outdoors and have a desire to invest themselves in a landscaping career. A number of opportunities are available:
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader. Call 704-335-3775
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member: Call 704-335-3775
Maintenance Crew Leader to service high-end commercial and residential clients.
Valid NC Driver’s License required. Two Years of Experience with most landscape maintenance machines/equipment also required. Understanding of production standards/quality.
- Additional compensation available based on achieving team performance goals
- Health Insurance
- Uniform Plan
- Paid vacation after one year.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-335-3775.